Don't Be a Victim!Email Me
ENTERING AUTOS AND BURGLARY PREVENTION
Lock your car door, even if the car is in your driveway.
- Don't leave cell phone, computers, or other valuables in plain view.
- Lock all exterior house doors and windows.
- If you have a security alarm, USE IT!
- Some burglars peer into windows and doors to see if they can "smash and grab" items.
- Call us if you see anything suspicious (call 911).
IN CASE OF ROBBERY
Cooperate with the robber!
- Keep it short and smooth.
- Don't resist!
- Be observant.
- Call 911 when it's safe to do so.
- Protect the crime scene until police arrive.